Choosing the right customs broker can have an impact on your profit and loss. Joseph B. Hohenstein Custom Brokers provides coast-to-coast US customs clearance services to ensure fast clearance of your goods through Customs. An experienced team will handle all facets for your import and export shipment, including but limited to declarations, certificates of origin, pro-forma invoices and duty drawback management. Hohenstein Custom Brokers offers a variety of seamless trade solutions, all designed to expedite your cargo in the most efficient and fully compliant way possible.
As a licensed US customs broker, we can provide full service customs clearance services when shipping to the US, regardless of where or how your goods enter the country.
Joseph B. Hohenstein Custom Brokers Can Provide:
– Customs clearance of shipments arriving by all modes of transport
– Tariff classification, ruling requests and OGA advice
– Customs Documentation
– Assist w/ Protest filing and Post-entry adjustments
– Temporary and Continuous Bonding
– Continuous release services to help expedite shipping to the US
– Full service US customs brokerage operations to cover air and ocean requirements.
– Remote Location Filing (RLF): Expedited RLF release notification, saving your company costs and excessive supply chain margins
– Importer Security Filing (ISF, 10+2); Unified filing; BIRD and ACE filing
– Reconciliation prototype entries: Electronic mapping
– Marine cargo insurance
– Up-to-date technology solutions to streamline shipment processing and customs release.
– Full EDI capability and linked with government agencies on both sides of the border, ensuring the highest possible standards of entry data and minimizing post-release customs inquiries and duty adjustments
– Administration of all aspects of regulatory compliance, and continuous review of new governments programs and initiatives.
– Aide in Warehousing and Local Logistic Channels